Workplace Relations Senior Associate and Lawyer
We are currently seeking a senior associate and lawyer to join our busy specialist employment law firm.
Applicants will be at least 2-4 years post-admission and have experience in employment law in various employment and industrial jurisdictions and have strong drafting and communication skills.
- Advise and act in all State and Federal employment, discrimination and industrial jurisdictions, common law and restraint of trade matters.
- Work with a diverse client base across large and small employers from a range of industries, public and private sectors, local governments, regulatory authorities, senior executives and employees.
- Carry out workplace investigations, advise on disciplinary and performance management matters; draft contracts, policies and procedures, advise on mergers and acquisitions, restructures and redundancies.
- Attractive salary and benefits; including one additional week of special leave.
- Reasonable budgets/targets and work hours and flexible work arrangements.
- Opportunities for leadership roles.
- Supportive and well-resourced work environment with great team culture.
Please provide a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience, a resume and your referees to [email protected] for consideration.