Workplace Relations Senior Associate and Lawyer
We are currently seeking a senior associate and lawyer to join our busy specialist employment law firm.
Applicants will be at least 2-4 years post-admission and have experience in employment law.
You will have demonstrated strong drafting and communication skills, advocacy/litigation experience and can work well individually and within a team.
Why MDC Legal?
- Strong reputation with ranking as a Leading Employment Law Firm.
- Lifestyle benefits including reasonable budgets/targets and work hours; flexible work arrangements.
- Opportunities for promotion and leadership roles.
- Supportive, friendly and well-resourced work environment with strong administrative support.
- Attractive salary and benefits; including one additional week of special leave.
- Diverse client base; including small and large employers from a range of industries, and senior employees/executives.
- Undertake high level work, including providing strategic advice to human resource professionals, local governments and regulatory authorities.
- Advise and act in disputes in State and Federal industrial jurisdictions, common law claims and restraints of trade.
- Mentor junior lawyers and build your reputation via delivery of CPDs and business development.
Please provide a cover letter addressing your interest in our firm and your relevant experience, and provide a resume and current academic transcript to [email protected] for consideration.